What is Male Pattern Hair Loss?
Hair loss is a problem that everyone faces at least once today. Male pattern hair loss is the most common type of hair loss in men. This spill is usually hereditary. If there is one person in the family, it is likely to be in others. This type of hair loss begins in the 20s and the new hair does not replace the hair loss.
Male Pattern Hair Loss
Male pattern hair loss is the hair loss in the area from the top of the head to the temples. Male pattern hair loss is first seen in the top region dilutions. Hair begins to weaken. Decreases occur in the front hairline. The balding becomes more visible after the head and anterior part of the head begin to open. The baldness in the front and the top merges. Only the hair on the side and back of the head remains. In these spills, the new hair does not come out. At the end of the spill, the upper and middle part of the person's head remains bald.
There is no way to stop male pattern hair loss. But there are some ways to slow down the spill. Care of nutrition, taking the necessary supplements and using products that slow down the loss of hair loss rate will be reduced. But eventually your hair will fall out. Male pattern hair loss is a permanent condition. The only way to get rid of the bald image is to have hair transplanted.
In addition, male pattern hair loss is seen not only in men but also in women. You can read this article to have more detailed information about male pattern hair loss in women.
How to Prevent Male Pattern Hair Loss?
With proper nutrition, the rate of male pattern hair loss can be slowed down. Consuming nutrients rich in vitamins useful for hair slows the loss. Drinking plenty of water will also work very well at this stage.
No smoking. Smoking is very damaging to hair. Hair is weaker and weaker in smokers. Therefore, if you have hair loss, you should definitely stop smoking.
Chemicals and heat used for styling hair will accelerate hair loss. For this reason, you should keep your hair away from chemicals or heat in order not to accelerate your hair loss.
Hair loss can be slowed down by making the necessary treatments. Shampoos and other products specially prepared for male pattern hair loss will slow down the hair loss.
How is Male Pattern Hair Loss Treated?
In the case of male pattern hair loss, new hair is not replaced. Therefore, any medications and similar treatments for hair regrowth do not work. Permanent hair loss is the only remedy for hair transplantation. You can request an appointment for the best hair transplant.
Hair Transplantation in Male Pattern Hair Loss
Hair transplantation is the transplantation of the patient's own healthy hair to the place where hair loss occurs. Hair transplantation stages briefly;
- The hair of the patient is first analyzed in hair transplantation. Hair loss level, donor area, number of grafts to be transplanted and so on. analyzed. As a donor site, a non-male hair loss region is preferred. In this way, there is no possibility of shedding hair again.
- The procedure is started with local anesthesia. In this way, no pain is felt during the operation.
- The hair grafts in the donor area are collected individually.
- The collected hair follicles are left to be planted.
- Necessary channels are opened for planting the roots collected in the region where hair loss occurs.
- The collected hair roots are transferred to these channels.
- Donor area is bandaged and sowing is completed.
- The first three days after planting the hair is not touched. The first wash is carried out by experts at the hair transplantation center.
With Esthetic Hair Turkey, hair transplantation operations are performed with 100% success. If you want to have fue hair transplant in our center, you can contact us.