Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as a "nose job"
or "nose reshaping", enhances facial harmony and the proportions of
your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects
in the nose.
Symmmetry in the face is the key to beauty. Therefore, especially most women are concerned with having a beautiful face. Because beauty starts with the face. The operation will modify the form and look of your nose. Rhinoplasty can be planned after the age of 18 both for men and women.
Rhinoplasty in Turkey is one of the most preferred type of cosmetic surgery.
Male vs. Female Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty surgeons use the same surgical techniques on both women and men. But while the techniques are the same — trimming or adding cartilage and bone, special incisions and suturing techniques, grafting — they may be used differently in order to achieve a more feminine or masculine look.
What Rhinoplasty Surgery Can Treat?
• Nose size in relation to facial balance
• Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
• Nose profile with visible humps
• Nostrils that are large, wide, or upturned
• Nasal asymmetry
The Healing Process
The healing process is that while initial swelling subsides within a few weeks, it may take up to a year for your new nasal contour to fully refine. The recovery after rhinoplasty varies for everyone. However, these are the general guidelines to patients.
1. It doesn't hurt as much as you would think. Most patients tell us the nose job wasn't as painful as they expected.
2. The first day is the most uncomfortable. You might have a little nausea and some discomfort which painkillers pills will take care of.
3. After about 2-3 days, you will feel pretty good.
4. The bandage and the protective splint need to stay on for at least 7 days. Most people prefer not to go out in public before these come off.
5. You will feel pretty good after 7 days, although you will still have a little bruising and a lot of swelling.
6. You could return to work after about 7-10 days. Most of your coworkers probably won't even notice you had anything done.
7. We recommend you to avoid any important social interactions (wedding, big party, etc) for at least 2-3 weeks in order to allow most of the bruising and swelling to subside.
8. You'll look very close to your final result after about one month. It takes up to 12 months for all of the swelling and minor small changes to heal.
What is Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is one of the operations that change appearance the most among plastic surgery. With this procedure, which is preferred by those who are unsatisfied with the appearance of the nose, the patient will have the desired shape that wants .
Care should be taken to determine the nose shape that will suit the patient the most. After determining the appearance of the nose after the procedure, the wishes of the patient should also be considered. The main points to be considered while planning the nose;
• The patient's face shape,
• Eye shape,
• Skin quality.
If the patient has a breathing problem, this problem can be resolved in the operation. After a successful rhinoplasty surgery, the patient will leave the hospital happy
How Nose Jobs are Made?
Rhinoplasty surgeries are personalized surgeries. Before the rhinoplasty surgery, the patient will be given a new nose design. How the nose will look after the surgery will be designed before the procedure. The nose shape is determined and analyzed with the photos taken before the operation. The back of the nose and the tip of the nose will be evaluated. A customized nose design is made. While designing the nose, attention should be paid to gender. In rhinoplasty surgeries for men, the back of the nose is preferred more flat. In the nose design for women, the nose is preferred more curved. The tip of the nose is made raised. But if the tip of the nose is more than it should be, the patient will have a bad appearance. Therefore, it is very important that the doctor who will make the nose shape have an aesthetic view.
After rhinoplasty, the patient's expression and face change completely. Therefore, rhinoplasty surgery should be done by specialists. After a successful rhinoplasty surgery, no scar remains. bruising and swelling can be seen. But this swelling and bruise disappear in a short time.
Who Can Have Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) Surgery?
Rhinoplasty surgeries are performed to eliminate both visual and health problems. It is also made to correct shape distortions caused by accidents.
• Those who have breathing problems or other health problems related to their nose,
• Those who are not satisfied with the shape of the nose,
• Rhinoplasty surgery can be performed for those whose nose shape deteriorates after the nose is broken.
Muscular and skeletal system must be at a sufficient level for rhinoplasty surgery. For this reason, rhinoplasty surgery cannot be performed in people who are younger. Rhinoplasty surgery can be performed for anyone whose age is appropriate and whose health condition does not constitute an obstacle for surgery.
What is Tip Rhinoplasty Surgery?
Tip rhinoplasty is a rhinoplasty surgery performed only to correct the disfigurement related to the nose tip. In tip rhinoplasty surgeries, mostly closed technique is preferred. Intervention to the tip of the nose is made through the nose. In this way, there is no trace after the procedure. The operation time is much shorter than the rhinoplasty surgery. It takes an average of 1 hour. The nose becomes compatible with the face 1 month after surgery. It takes about 1 year to take its final shape.
In Which Conditions Can Tip Rhinoplasty Surgery Be Performed?
• Low nose tip,
• When the tip of the nose is not obvious,
• If the tip of the nose is split
• The tip of the nose is asymmetrical,
• Nose tip wings are wide and
• If the support of the nose wings is weak, tip rhinoplasty surgeries are performed.
In case of asymmetry or width on the nose, and arch in the nose, normal rhinoplasty is performed, not tip rhinoplasty. Tip rhinoplasty is performed only when there are deformities that need to be corrected at the tip of the nose. The deformities in other parts of the nose cannot be corrected by tip rhinoplasty surgery.
Open and Closed Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty surgery can be performed with two techniques, closed and open.
Open rhinoplasty surgery is the operation that performed by opening the middle pole on the nose with an incision. The nose skin is removed with this incision. In this way, the transactions to be carried out can be clearly seen.
Since the nasal skin is removed with this incision, the procedures to be performed can be seen directly. In these surgeries, the doctor works in a wider area. Makes necessary corrections easier.
In closed rhinoplasty surgery, the incision is made through the nostrils. In this way, the incision is not visible when looked outside and there is no trace after the procedure. Recovery is faster. But since the operation will be done through the nostrils, the field of vision of the doctor is narrow. Therefore, more experience and expertise is required.
Both techniques have their advantages and disadvantages. Skin structure, nose shape and desired nose shape are important in choosing the technique to be used in rhinoplasty surgery. Some doctors do not prefer closed rhinoplasty because their field of vision is narrow. Open rhinoplasty is generally preferred if there is more than one procedure in the nose of the patient. Open rhinoplasty is preferred because the sight is very important in the second rhinoplasty surgery called revision.
İn Esthetic Hair Turkey we know the ideal nose design for you with our expert team. Contact us to learn about rhinoplasty prices.