Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
With the advancement of technology, there are also new
developments in hair transplant technology. FUE hair transplant method, which
is one of the most preferred hair transplant methods today, is very open to
innovations and developments. Operations with FUE hair transplant have started
to achieve even more successful and natural results using sapphire tips.
What is Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant?
One of the first techniques used in hair transplant was the FUT technique. With the development of the FUE technique, the FUT technique is now rarely preferred. FUE hair transplant technique is the most used one in hair transplant. There are two main reasons that make this technique so used. The first reason is to achieve quite successful and natural results from FUE hair transplant. The other reason is that there is no permanent scar in the FUE technique compared to FUT technique. The most important advantage of the FUE technique is that it is an open technique. One of the innovations made in the FUE technique is the sapphire tips.
Sapphire FUE hair transplant technique consist in the use of sapphire tips instead of the metal ones used when grooving hair. Sapphire FUE technique is the renewed version of the FUE technique. Hair transplant was carried out to make it more successful and easier.
In the Sapphire FUE technique, grafts are collected one by one from the donor area with micro tips. To transfer the collected hair follicles, channels are opened in the balding areas. Opening the channels is one of the most important stages of the hair transplant. The frequency, the degree and the direction of the channels are the most important criteria that affects the success and the naturalness of the hair transplant. Therefore, it is very important to open these incisions correctly. Sapphire FUE method pays particular attention to these channels. In this technique, the incisions are opened with special sapphire tips.
The most common mistake in hair transplant is opening the channels with wrong angles. Hair transplant in the channels opened at the wrong angles causes an artificial and a bad result. Channels that are openned at right angle than they should cause hair to look like thorn or grass. This causes an image called a grass man among the public.
How Can Do Perform Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant?
Some tests are performed before the operation with patients who decided to have Sapphire FUE hair transplant. If the patient's health condition is suitable for the operation, the hair transplant planning and design phase are started. The line and other areas that have to be transplanted are designed according to the patient's wishes and face shape.
The operation begins with anesthesia. Hair follicles in the donor area are collected with special tools. Channels are opened for these hair follicles to attach tothe balding areas. These channels are opened to the sapphire FUE technique with sapphire-tipped blades. Finally, the hair follicles collected from the donor area are transplanted into these channels. At the end of the operation, the dressing is done to the donor area and it is bandaged. Transplanted hairless areas are left open.
Painless Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
Thanks to local anesthesia performed before hair transplant, no pain is felt during the procedure. Sedation is the ideal method for patients with needle fear. Thanks to this method, the pain felt at a minimum level is almost not felt.
Sedation is a sleep state that can be prepared individually and whose depth can be adjusted. It is a safe method. It minimizes the pain during the hair transplant.
Sapphire FUE versus Classic FUE
In the Sapphire FUE technique, the channels are opened smaller and the opened channels are smooth. In this way, tissue damage to the transplanted area is minimized and hair transplant can be done more frequently.
The most important difference between the FUE technique and the sapphire FUE technique consists of using sapphire instead of metal, for the ends during the opening the channels. Sapphire does not lose its sharpness. Metal-tipped blades lose their sharpness over the time and cause more tissue damage.
In sapphire ends, the canal can be opened by injecting less subcutaneous fluid than metal ends.
Advantages of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
• The surfaces of the sapphire tips are anti-bacterial. Their surface is smooth and they minimize vibration during hair transplant. In this way, the risk of tissue damage and trauma is minimized.
• It can also be applied in patients with advanced hair loss, as it can be transplanted more frequently with sapphire tips.
• Since the hair roots are transplanted more frequently, a more natural appearance is obtained.
• It provides the opportunity to make a canal by injecting less subcutaneous liquid than a metal slit.
• The swelling and edema are seen after the operation is less in hair transplant done with sapphire tips.
• Since the channels are opened smaller, recovery after the procedure is faster and more comfortable.
• Hair follicles are transplanted into channels of their size. Therefore, the roots will not displace or their degrees will not change.
• Sapphire tips make it easier to hold the hair follicles in place because they do not disturb the blood circulation and damage the tissue.
• Metal-tipped blades cannot be used in people with metal sensitivity. Then, sapphire bits can be used with peace of mind in people with metal sensitivity.
• The ability to transfer hair more often gives the patient a more natural appearance.
You can contact us to get more detailed information about the sapphire FUE hair transplant technique successfully performed in Esthetic Hair Turkey and to learn the prices of Sapphire FUE hair transplant. We will be happy to answer your questions.