How Long Does Hair Transplant Last?
They want to know how long this operation will take. Hair transplantation is not a very long process. Hair transplant time varies according to the number of hair follicles to be transplanted and various factors.
Hair loss occurs at different levels and in different areas. Hair structure, hair thickness and density are different in everyone and hair loss is different. How long the hair transplant will last is directly related to the size of the hair loss area and the hair density.
Hair Transplant Process
Hair transplantation operation takes place in 3 stages.
1. Before Hair Transplant: After the patient decides to have hair transplantation, he looks for a suitable center for hair transplantation. Then go to the examination for hair transplantation. Necessary tests are performed. The person's hair analysis is done. In hair transplantation, how much hair root is needed is calculated and the donor area is determined. Before the operation, hair transplantation planning is done by calculating the size of the person's hair loss and the number of hair follicles to be transplanted.
2.Operation Sequence: Hair transplant operation starts with local anesthesia. Then the hair follicles in the donor area are collected. Channels are opened in the balding areas and the hair follicles collected in these channels are transplanted. At the end of the procedure, the donor area is bandaged. The transplanted areas are left open.
3. After Hair Transplant: The first wash after hair transplantation is performed in hair transplantation centers. Subsequent washings can be done by the person himself. Crusting, frown and redness may occur after hair transplant. After the operation, it takes about 1 year for the hair to become the last.
How Many Hours Does Hair Transplant Last?
The duration of hair transplantation operation varies between 5 hours and 8 hours depending on the size of the area to be transplanted. However, there are some factors affecting the duration of hair transplantation. These factors are;
- The number of hair follicles needed in hair transplant directly determines how long the hair transplant will take. As the size of the balding area increases, so does the duration of the procedure.
- The duration of the operation varies according to the methods of hair transplant. Hair transplant with FUT technique and hair transplant with FUE technique are different from each other. FUE hair transplant operations are easier and painless.
- The duration of the operation may vary from doctor to doctor.
- The structure of the hair also affects the hair transplantation period. Thin or thick hair, straight or curly hair, light or dark color are among the factors that can change the time of hair transplant.
What is important here is the successful operation rather than the hair transplant period. As a result of a successful operation, patients can get natural looking bushy hair as they wish. With Esthetic Hair Turkey, hair transplantation operation is very comfortable and easy. You can contact us for hair transplant at our center.