Tummy Tuck Recovery
People who experience fat and sagging in the abdomen may consider having tummy tuck. But before going through this operation, it is necessary to know how the recovery process will be and to be prepared for this process. That is why we have prepared this article for you about the tummy tuck recovery process.
What is Tummy Tuck?A tummy tuck made for a flat taut and thin abdomen is a tummy tuck surgery. After surgery for patients with excessive fat and sagging of the abdomen, sagging is eliminated and a flatter abdominal appearance is achieved. Tummy tuck is an ideal method for those who have a diet and exercise but do not examine the abdomen and those who experience sagging skin after birth.
Recovery After Tummy TuckSince everyone's recovery rate is different, the recovery process after the operation also varies from person to person. In addition, healing time varies according to the size of the operation. The recovery time is shorter in patients who have undergone mini abdominoplasty and longer in patients undergoing full abdominoplasty.Thanks to developing technologies, the majority of patients can return home the day after the operation. In some cases it may be necessary to stay in the hospital for another day. In the first days after tummy tuck, you may experience slight abdominal tension and discomfort. Sutures are removed the first week after surgery. Deep seams are removed within 2-3 weeks. The incision takes about 2 weeks to heal. Muscle hardening and repair takes about one and a half months. When the post-operative healing process ends, the abdomen becomes flat and firm. These results may take several months to appear. However, the results will be long lasting. This period can be extended even more by regular exercise and healthy nutrition.
Things To Consider After Tummy Tuck• Corsets are given to the patients after the operation. This corset should be worn without interruption for the period specified by the doctor.
• Avoid strenuous and heavy spores after surgery. Abdominal exercises should not be performed especially during the first month and a half.
• Do not lie flat because of abdominal tension after surgery. Leaning forward is recommended. The first days after the procedure is recommended to walk forward again due to tension.
• Avoid heavy lifting and sudden movements.
• While bathing, it should be ensured that hard water strokes do not come to the place of surgery.
• Surgical scars after the procedure are not completely lost. After the surgery, various creams are recommended by the doctor to reduce suture marks. Regular use of these creams will reduce the appearance of the incision after the procedure. Therefore, creams should be used regularly.
• Walking and light exercises can be done to support the healing process.
Esthetic Hair Turkey performs tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) operations with great care. You can contact us for more information about abdominoplasty and tummy tuck prices.