Dental implants in Turkey are popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and are designed to blend in with your other teeth.
Dental implants are an excellent long-term option for restoring your smile. In fact, the development and use of implants is one of the biggest advances in dentistry in the past 40 years. Dental implants are made up of titanium and other materials that are compatible with the human body. They are posts that are surgically placed in the upper or lower jaw where they function as a sturdy anchor for replacement teeth.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Implants?
Dental implants have many advantages, including:
– Improve appearance. Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent.
– Improved speech. With poor-fitting dentures, the teeth can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental implants allow you to speak without worrying about teeth might slip.
– Improve comfort. Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
– Easier eating. Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
– Improved self-esteem. Dental implants can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
– Improve oral health. Dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth, as a tooth-supported bridge does. Because nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, more of your own teeth are left intact, improving long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
– Durability. Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
If you are in good health, this treatment may be an option for you. In fact, your health is more of a factor than your age. You may be medically evaluated by a physician before any implant surgery is scheduled.
Chronic illnesses, such as diabetes or leukemia, may interfere with healing after surgery. Patients with these issues may not be good candidates for implants. Using tobacco can also slow healing.
How are Dental Implants Made?
Lack of teeth adversely affects the person both visually and because it makes feeding difficult. There are various treatment methods to eliminate tooth deficiency. The most preferred treatment method among these treatments is dental implant. With the dental implant, the closest results are obtained to the appearance of a natural tooth and do not prevent the patient’s nutrition and speech like other treatment methods.
Implant means inanimate substance combined with living tissues. Dental implant is the replacement of titanium materials in the patient’s missing teeth in the treatment of missing teeth. This treatment is the best treatment for missing teeth today.
Dental implants are used first in areas with missing teeth. It is determined whether the bone structure of this region is suitable for dental implant treatment. Necessary controls are made to the patient with the help of tools such as x-rays or tomography.
In practice, a gap is opened in the bone so that the titanium material can be placed in the toothless region. Implant is added to this space. A certain period of time must pass before the screw-like titanium material fuses with the bone. During this period, temporary teeth are attached to eliminate the appearance of missing teeth. After the screw fuses to the bone, it is reworked. At this stage, the gum is opened. Practice prosthesis is attached. within a week, the gum gets used to protein. Finally, permanent teeth are prepared. It is attached to the implant.
The total duration of the procedure varies from person to person. The duration of a single dental implant and a full mouth dental implant is different.
Are Dental Implants Painful?
Dental implant treatment is done under local anesthesia. No high pain is felt during the procedure. After the effect of anesthesia has passed, the patient may experience slight pain. medications prescribed by the doctor can be used for these pains.
A dentist should make a dental implant.
The experience of the doctor who will perform the procedure is important to minimize the damage that may occur in the mouth and teeth after the operation.
Who Can Dental Implants Be Made To?
Anyone with a sufficient bone volume and a good health condition can have dental implants. In order for dental implant treatment to be applied, the patient must have a firm jaw bone.
A dental implant can be applied to one or more tooth deficiencies. Dental implants can also be made in cases where all the teeth in the mouth are lost. Call us for information about dental implant.
Are Dental Implants Harmful?
Dental implants do not hurt when done successfully. All materials used in this treatment are safe. However, patients with diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes should consult their doctors before implanting.
There are very few risks that can occur when making dental implants. However, this treatment has a number of risks. among these risks;
- Numbness and
- Nerve damage takes place.
Treatment of dental implants in a good hospital by a qualified linguist minimizes the risk during the operation. It increases the success rate. Contact with us to get dental implant treatment in Esthetic Hair Turkey, which also serves with its expert team.