What is FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE hair transplant is one of the most common methods used for the solution of permanent hair loss. No need to sew. This method is mostly used for patient comfort. It is a highly preferred method for apparently leaving no traces. This should be done in a hospital and by specialists.
FUE Hair Transplant
Hair transplant is an operation that allows people who experience hair loss for various reasons (accident, genetics or diseases) to regain their hair in the most natural way. The hair to be planted in the hair loss area is the patient's own healthy hair. These hairs to be transplanted are taken from the region where there is no hair loss. In this way, at the end of the hair transplant, the person continues to live as if his hair has never been shed.
The hair follicles are removed one by one from the donor area. These hairs are added to the canals opened in the region where hair loss occurs one by one. FUE technique is performed under local anesthesia because it is extremely painless.
After FUE hair transplant, new hair is produced in the transplanted area with 90% efficiency. The first wash after hair transplant is performed in hair transplant centers. Patients are then informed about how to wash their hair. You can check our website for detailed hair transplant results.
Can The Hair Follicles Planted With FUE Hair Transplant Be Shed Again?
The transplanted hair follicles are not re-shed because they are taken from the region coded so as not to genetically shed. Hair on the back of the neck is coded to avoid shedding. For this reason, hair follicles are removed from the back of the neck. But a disease and so on. If the hair on the back of the neck as a result of loss or loss of hair roots can be taken from the body. Most of the transplanted hair is shed in a period of about 1 month and reappears within 3 months.
Advantages Of FUE Hair Transplant
• This technique is very comfortable for both the patient and the doctor.
• As it is a method that is open to technological developments, it is quick and easy to adapt to new developments.
• Processing time is considerably shorter than FUT.
• No incision is made. Therefore, patients feel more comfortable.
• No additional time is required for root separation.
• Since the operation is performed seamless, only 3 days of dressing is sufficient.
• An average of 6,000 hair follicles can be transplanted in a single operation.
• Does not leave any marks.
• It is less likely to shatter 2-3 or 4 rooted hair grafts.
• The majority of patients will end up in one session.
• Operation times are shorter.
• The patient can continue to work on the day after the procedure without any restrictions.
• FUE hair transplant scar minimizes scarring.
FUE Hair Transplant Cost
FUE hair transplant operations may vary according to the person. The size of the region where the hair will be transplanted and the amount of hair to be taken from the donor region may affect the prices. You should also keep in mind that the duration of the operation and the rate of recovery may vary from person to person because each patient is different.
Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
Sapphire FUE hair transplant, FUE hair transplant is done using sapphire blades. Sapphire tips are used to achieve the best results in hair transplant. Sapphire FUE hair transplant technique;
• Grafts are collected from the donor site.
• Micro canals are opened to the balding areas. In the FUE hair transplant technique, these canals are opened with steel tipped tools. Sapphire FUE opens with sapphire tips for hair transplant.
• Grafts collected from the opened canals are transferred.
Advantages of Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant
• Smaller ducts can be opened with Sapphire FUE hair transplant.
• Wounds heal faster. Shell formation is minimized.
• Sapphire tips are antibacterial and smooth. Therefore, tissue damage is minimized during the procedure.
• More frequent hair transplant can be done with Sapphire FUE technique.
• Postoperative edema is less.
• As the canals can be opened smaller, the transplanted hair follicles are less likely to dislodge.
• Sapphire tips do not disrupt blood circulation. As they do not damage the texture quality, the hair follicles hold on to their places better.
Side Effects of FUE Hair Transplant
Even though hair transplant is easy and has high success rates, hair transplant has some risks and side effects like any surgical operation. Some of those;
Swelling: Swelling is one of the most common side effects of hair transplant. There are two main causes of swelling. One of them causes swelling and edema as a result of micro canals opening to balding areas. Another reason is drugs injected subcutaneously. It occurs within a few days after the operation. He'il be gone in a few days.
Bleeding: Bleeding seen in the procedure is quite natural. However, if bleeding is above normal, an absolute doctor should be consulted.
Itching: Itching is a problem that is seen especially in the early days. The itching is caused by crusting and healing of wounds after the procedure. These wounds cause itching while healing. But itchy places should definitely not itch. Because the hair follicles that have not yet been firmly secured in place can easily break off or cause infection.
Scaling: It is a condition that occurs as a result of drying of the fluids and blood accumulated in the hair bottoms. It is part of the postoperative recovery process. Most shells pass after the first wash.
Acne: Acne can be seen in the months after the operation. Acne can begin approximately 15 days after hair transplant and last for up to 3 months. In order to prevent acne formation or decrease, massage should be applied to the scalp especially after shock shedding and washing should not be interrupted.
FUE hair transplant in Turkey are planning to make the most favored centers Esthetic Hair Turkey. If you are thinking about hair transplant, you can contact our center with our expert staff and you can have more detailed information about prices.