What is DHI Hair Transplant?
DHI hair transplant is the addition of the hair follicles taken from the donor region to the region where hair loss occurs with needles specially produced for DHI. For the hair taken from the donor area, no hole is drilled in the hair loss area. Healthy hair roots are planted in the region with special tips.
How is DHI Hair Transplant Method Done?
The success of hair transplant process is achieved by sowing the hair follicles without losing their vitality. The most striking feature of DHI hair transplant is that it does not require incisions and stitches. The aim of this technique is to reduce the time that the hair follicles taken from the back of the head are outside. With DHI hair transplant, grooving and hair root placement have also become feasible. The most important feature of this method is to reduce the length of time the hair follicles stand outside to ensure that the hair becomes stronger and healthier.
DHI technique is a technique in which hair transplant is performed individually. In this method, no incision is made. In DHI hair transplantation, hair follicles are collected at the local anesthesia site. The collected hair roots are made ready for transplanting. There is no grooving between these operations. For this reason, the hair follicles are placed in a special device. With these special pens, the hair follicles are placed one by one on the scalp.
Advantages of DHI Hair Transplant
• The most remarkable plus of this method is density. It provides the possibility of transplanting a large number of hair follicles to the hair transplanted area.
• It offers the possibility of hair transplant with different pain to the place where the hair will be transplanted. It provides a more natural look especially when applied to the hair line.
• Because DHI hair transplant uses fine-tipped needles, scarring is unlikely.
• Because it is a very sensitive process, there are highly successful specialists in the centers performing this process.
• The recovery rate is quite high.
• Not to drill holes in the area where hair loss is experienced increases the number of hair to be added. In this way, more intensive hair transplant is performed.
• The hair follicles are added to the skin painlessly .
Disadvantages of DHI Hair Transplant Method
The operation with the DHI technique takes longer than the operation with the classic Fue. This operation is very delicate. Therefore, the specialist performing the operation should be very careful. This increases the DHI hair transplant cost. It is important that the physician performing the procedure is experienced in order to open the channels one by one at equal angles.
Esthetic Hair Turkey performs hair transplant successfully. DHI hair transplant in Turkey search you want to perform your hair transplant most preferred, you can request an appointment by calling us at our center. If you want to have more detailed information about this technique, you can contact us.