What to Consider After Hair Transplant
After deciding to have hair transplant, the process of transplant begins to be investigated. You will have more detailed information about the hair transplant after over this article which we wrote about what should be considered after the hair transplant which is considered the last stages of planting.
Every hair needs care, whether it is hair transplant or not. However, treatments after hair transplant vary from other hair treatments. When these treatments are done, the hair looks more beautiful and good. If you do not care, your hair will deteriorate.
Hair transplantation is a process that starts when hair transplant is decided. It does not end with hair transplant. It is especially important to be careful within 6 months of the date of hair transplant. The scalp is very sensitive the first week after hair transplant. Therefore, the hair should be treated very delicately and well protected. The first wash after hair transplant should not be performed by the person. This washing should be carried out at the hair transplant center.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant
- Scaling and redness of the scalp after hair transplant is quite normal. These crusts should be allowed to fall off on their own. There may be itching in the hair, but the hair should never be itchy.
- Heavy work should not be performed after hair transplant.
- Avoid dusty areas.
- A hat should be worn to protect the scalp from external factors. This hat should not remain in the head all day. The scalp should be allowed to breathe during the day.
- After sowing, only medicines given by the doctor should be used. No other chemical should be applied to the hair.
- The scalp should be treated very gently during washing. Very slow movements should be done while drying the hair. Blow dryers should not be used.
- Hair should be protected as much as possible during sleep. Care should be taken that the top of the hair does not come into contact with the pillow.
- Do not shower at a temperature that will damage the scalp.
- The instructions given by the doctor should be observed. Medications given by the doctor should be used regularly.
- As the scalp perspires, the hair roots become damaged. Therefore, work that may cause sweating and excessive hot air should be avoided.
- In the first days, products such as coffee, cigarettes and tea should be avoided.
- Bath, pool and sea should be avoided.
Hair Loss After Hair Transplant
It is quite common for hair to be shed back after a period of hair transplantation and is a part of the process. After the first hair is very weak. The hair that grows after shedding is more healthy and durable.
After 6 months of hair transplant, the hair grows. Some people may take longer. It takes about 1 year for the hair to grow completely. One year after the operation, the traces of the procedure are completely removed and the hair becomes natural.
Hair transplant is a medical practice. A good research is required before planting. It is very important to choose the center to be sown. There is a high risk of infection in hair transplant operations that are not performed in a clean environment. In addition, the possibility of infection is increased when the hair transplanted area is not well looked after. If you encounter an unexpected problem after the operation, you should consult your doctor. If you comply with what the doctor says after hair transplant, you will get your natural hair as soon as possible.
With Eshetic Hair Turkey, hair transplant process is easily circumvented. If you want to have hair transplant in our center which attracts attention with its expert staff and meticulous work, you can request an appointment. You can contact us to get more detailed information about photos after hair transplant.