What are Zirconia Crowns? What are The Advantages?
By reading this article about the last popular zirconia crowns, you can remove the question marks in your mind and get detailed information about zirconia coating.
What is Zirconia Crowns?
They may want to have a more aesthetic smile. Zirconia crowns is a preferred type of coating in dental treatments before its light transmittance, white color and durability.
Zirconia is used in tooth making. It has a white color. Zirconia crowns is in the group of metal unsupported tooth coatings. Its design provides a more natural look to metal supported coatings. Zirconia has more whitening properties, can communicate with its customers, prefers color change, restorations of deteriorated fillings, restoration of teeth surrounding excessive tissues and treatments such as smile aesthetics. Zirconia is highly resistant. The controls are used regularly for many years, which is admirable. If zirconia is desired to be replaced, it is cut out and does not cause any harm to the teeth.
In Zirconia crowns, the tooth is reduced first. The desired smallness can then be measured by means of special measuring instruments from the teeth and mouth. Zirconia coated teeth are prepared in the same color as the natural teeth in the laboratory. Finally, these coatings which are reduced with special adhesives are adhered to the teeth. This procedure is performed with local anesthesia. A slight tingling and pain may occur after the procedure. But these pass quickly.
Zirconia coating is a process that can be done for people of any age. But the 18-year-old is expected to fail to complete his development. Zirconia is quite concentrated in preparing the tooth cap. Teeth natural teeth regular checks are carried out for those who have problems.
Advantages of Zirconia Crowns
• The light transmittance of zirconia is greater than that of metal-supported coatings. Therefore, it does not create color differences in the gums. Zirconia coating does not cause problems such as black color reflection that may occur in metal-coated teeth.
• Zirconia is capable of transmitting light. In this way, the matte appearance of the tooth does not occur in zirconia. It has a very close look to the natural tooth appearance.
• Zirconia coatings are highly compatible with gums. Zirconia coating is quite low compared to metal coatings in case of diseases of teeth and gums.
• Zirconia coating is ideal for those who are allergic to metal.
• Zirconia tooth plating is more robust than metal plating.
• Zirconia does not experience cold and hot sensitivity.
• Very natural results can be obtained, is preferred in ready-made anterior teeth.
• Zirconia with cigarette or coffee and so on. consumable spotting can occur to a minimum.
• Zirconia does not cause taste changes and odors in the mouth.
• By making zirconia, less tooth tissue is cut from tooth than metal coatings.
Zirconia dental coating and other dental treatments are successfully applied with Esthetic Hair Turkey. If you want to have information about zirconia crowns prices and to have your teeth covered, you can contact us.