Washing After Hair Transplant
Successful termination of hair transplantation and healthy hair growth is important as well as post-operative. Washing after hair transplant is among the things to be considered in this regard.
The most important issue after hair transplantation is to wash the hair. In hair transplantation, it is normal to see scabs on the transplanted hair follicles. These scabs prevent the hair follicles from breathing. Therefore, the first washing process is carried out to get rid of the shells. The first wash after planting is usually carried out in hair transplant centers. In this wash, the scalp should be treated very gently.
Washing After Hair Transplantation
In the first wash after planting, the shells on the hair follicles are removed. In this way, the hair roots breathe more easily. The first wash helps strengthen the hair follicles and hold them firmly in place.
In hair transplant, necessary information is provided by the doctor about washing.
When the first washing is carried out at home, not by an expert at the hair transplantation center, an incorrect movement will cause damage to the hair follicles. After planting, the roots of the hair, which have not yet adhered well, may break. The hair follicles may not grow at all as a result of the first wash, which is not done carefully.
Lotions are used to soften the scaling after hair transplantation. The use of lotion after the hair transplantation allows the shells formed in the hair follicles to be softened after the operation and to grow slowly without damaging the hair follicles. The purpose of lotion use after hair transplantation is to soften the shells before washing.
Approximately 45 minutes before washing, the lotion given by the doctor is applied to the hair transplantation area. In this way, the shells in the region begin to soften. This lotion should be applied gently to the scalp.
Shells should be cleaned by shampooing the hair follicles during washing.
Other washings after the first wash can be done by the patients themselves. The cleaner and cleaner the washings, the faster the healing process.
Things to Consider in Washing After Hair Transplantation
- After hair transplantation, products specified by the doctor should be used for washing. No other product should be used without the doctor's knowledge.
- Care should be taken that the water used for washing is not too hot. Warm water is ideal for washing. Care should also be taken that the water pressure is not too high. A soft towel should be preferred after washing to prevent damage to the hair follicles. Drying should be done without damaging the planting area.
- It is recommended not to leave the hair wet after hair transplantation.
- The first three days after hair transplantation, be careful not to touch your hair with water.
- Do not put pressure on your head during washing
- Do not use chemical products
- If the hair dryer is to be used, it should be used in low setting without being too close.
- If you have to be in a dusty or dirty environment for the first three days after the procedure, you should wear a hat to cover your head.
- You should not use chemicals (such as hairspray or jelly) on your hair for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- You should take care to avoid sports that may cause heavy sweating.
- The first month after planting is not recommended to enter the hammam, sauna or swimming pool.
Esthetic Hair Turkey is a very comfortable and comfortable hair transplant process and after. If you are interested in hair transplant, you can contact us. If you want to have information about hair transplantation costs you can contact us.