Things To Do Before Hair Transplant
After the hair transplant, there are a number of factors that need to be considered beforehand. For this reason, in this article we have brought together the things to be done before hair transplant.
What is Hair Transplant Operation?
Hormonsal disorders, stress, seasonal changes, accidents, genetics or diseases may cause hair loss. Some spills are temporary and some are permanent. Temporary hair loss is treated as the cause of the loss of hair loss after treatment. However, any treatment does not work for permanent hair loss. The treatments that can be applied can only slow down the spill but cannot stop it. Hair transplant is the only solution for permanent hair loss. With hair transplant, patients regain their natural and bushy hair as if they were never shed.
Hair transplant is the process of transferring the healthy hair follicles from the donor area to the balding area. The transplanted hair follicles are taken from one's own body. Hair transplant cannot be performed with hair follicles taken from another person. FUE hair transplant technique is the most commonly used method in hair transplant.
What Are The Things To Do Before Hair Transplant?
- Hair transplantation is a very important operation because it permanently changes the image of the person. Therefore, it should be paid attention that the center where the hair transplant will be performed and the doctor who will perform the operation are experts and experienced in their field.
- The person should tell the doctor about his / her health history and medications before the operation.
- Blood thinners and so on. If drugs are used, they should be left for a short time before the operation.
- If a person has a disease that is being treated, he or she should consult with the doctor. Necessary consultations should be made.
- If smoking or alcohol is used, it should be stopped at least 7 days before the procedure.
- Chemical products (jelly, lotion, etc.) should not be used on the hair.
- Processing hair should be clean
- Clothing such as shirts that are easy to wear and take off during the operation and do not require initial contact should be preferred.
- Caffeine intake should be discontinued one day before the procedure.
- There is no harm in eating before hair transplant.
- Care should be taken before feeding the operation.
- Since the hair should not be washed in the first three days after the procedure, a bath should be performed before the operation.
Hair Analysis Before Hair Transplant
After deciding on hair transplant, a hair analysis is performed to determine how the hair will last look. In this analysis, hair structure and quality are determined. The donor area from which the hair follicles will be removed is decided. Nape is generally preferred as donor area. The size of the person's balding area is calculated and determined how many hair follicles are needed to close this area. Front hairline design is done. Operation can be started after the analysis is completed.
Things to do after hair transplant can also read our article.
Esthetic Hair Turkey successfully performs hair transplant operations. If you want to have hair transplant in our center, you can contact us. If you have any questions about hair transplant before and after, you can consult us.