Process After Eyebrow Transplant
Eyebrow transplant is an operation that is especially preferred by women. Eyebrow transplant operations preferred by those who want to have lush eyebrows or those who have infrequent eyebrows are performed very successfully. Eyebrow transplant is done not only for sparse eyebrows, but also for people who subsequently lose their eyebrows as a result of burns or accidents.
In order to have a better command of the process after eyebrow transplant, the process before and during the procedure should be circumvented correctly.
Before Eyebrow Transplant
- If you are suitable for sowing, the planting planning starts. After sowing, the shape of your eyebrows is designed.
- The number of grafts to be transplanted and the donor site are decided.
- Since eyebrow transplantation is a surgical operation, local anesthesia is performed before the operation.
- Following anesthesia, the grafts in the donor site are collected individually.
- The collected grafts are kept waiting for sowing.
- Channels are opened to hold the hair follicles to the region where eyebrow transplantation will be performed.
- The hair roots taken from the donor area are transferred to the opened canals and the eyebrow transplantation operation is thus completed.
Before and after eyebrow transplant, the center of the procedure should be selected well and the doctor's instructions should be taken into consideration after the procedure.
After Eyebrow Transplant
After the operation, the eyebrows need to go back to their final state.
First Wash After Eyebrow Transplant
The first wash is done on the 3rd day after the procedure. The purpose of this wash is to clear the blood and crusts in the eyebrows and to allow the roots of the eyebrow to breathe. It is important to carry out the washing process with great care as it is a stage that needs to be paid attention. For this reason, the first washing is usually carried out by experts at the planting center. There is no need to come to the center for subsequent washing. If the necessary information is provided, the person can carry out the next washing in his own house.
Shock Shedding After Eyebrow Transplant
Approximately 2 weeks after the procedure, the sown eyebrows begin to shed. This spill may cause the patient to worry that the procedure does not work. But there is no need to worry in this process. Shock shedding is a common process in almost everyone.
New Eyebrows After Eyebrow Transplant
After the shock, the eyebrows are rested for a while and they start to grow stronger again. New eyebrows usually start to emerge 2 months after eyebrow transplant.
End of Eyebrow Transplant Process
Sowing and healing take about 8 months to end. This period may vary from person to person. The recovery after eyebrow transplant is faster in some patients and may be longer in some patients.
With Esthetic Hair Turkey you can successfully perform your eyebrow transplant operation. You can request an appointment from us for sowing. You can contact us for any issues you may have with regard to eyebrow transplantation.