Frequently Asked Questions About Beard Transplant
It is quite normal for people who want to have beard transplant with some question marks in mind. We have prepared this article for you to resolve these question marks.
Beard is a factor that directly affects the facial expressions of men. Having sparse beards or not having any beards in certain areas disrupt one's morale. Beard planting goes into play at this point. With beard cultivation, the person can attain healthy, lush and natural beards. Beard transplantation can be done to anyone who has a loss of beard or infrequency, whether congenital or later.
Beard Transplant Stages
- Before sowing, the person is examined and the beard planting design is done.
- During the procedure, the necessary hair follicles are first collected from the donor area.
- Channels are opened in the areas where the beard will be planted.
- The hair follicles collected from the donor area are transferred to the opened channels one by one.
Is it Understandable that Beard Transplant?
Beard planting is done with the right tools and a professional team gives quite natural results. The right angles and the right frequency of the beard transplantation process is done by people who do not know that your beard planting does not understand.
To Who can a beard transplant ?
- Persons who do not have a beard or rarely come out of the birth,
- Persons who suffer loss of their beards as a result of illness or accident,
- People who want their beard to grow louder and
- Beard planting can be done to anyone who is in good health.
How Long Does Beard Transplant Last?
In beard planting, it may take about 10 months to reach the final result. However, this period may be shortened according to the speed of recovery and the observance of the doctor's instructions.
How Long Can Be Returned to Daily Life After Beard Transplant?
There is no need to stay in the hospital after beard transplantation. After the operation, the person can return to his / her daily routine.
What should be considered after beard transplant?
- Operation should be careful after the beard.
- You should be very careful in the first week after the procedure. The hair follicles, which have not yet become fully used, can be damaged if they are not treated carefully.
- You should take care not to be too harsh when washing your face.
- You should be careful not to sleep face down.
Is there any trace of beard transplant?
Especially in beard planting made with Fue method, there is no trace. If the operation passes successfully, there is no chance of staying.
Does beard transplant hurt?
Beard transplantation is a surgical operation so local anesthesia is applied before the procedure. Therefore, nothing is felt during the operation.
Beard Loss after Beard Transplant
Beard transplantation is an issue that everyone is wondering if the operation is permanent. The hair follicles used for beard transplantation are taken from the coded nape to avoid shedding. For this reason, after planting beards are not shed permanently. However, after the 2nd week after sowing shock shedding is experienced. This spill should not be confused with permanent spill. Shock shedding is a common process that is seen in everyone and after this shedding one's beard grows louder again.
With Esthetic Hair Turkey, you can successfully realize our beard attachment. You can contact us for more information about beard planting and prices for beard planting.