Before And After Hair Transplant
There are some points to be considered before and after hair transplant. The care of the doctor and the patient is very important for the smooth operation of the operation and the better recovery period. Hair transplant operations performed by a reliable clinic and a qualified physician are unlikely to meet unexpected results.
Hair Transplant Process
For hair transplant, hair transplant planning is done with the specialist doctor first. Which region, from where, how much hair will be transferred. Mild bleeding may occur after the operation. Then crusting begins. This is natural and you should not touch these shells. Improvements in crusting are usually seen at the end of day 3. After the hair transplant operation, washing starts to improve the scaling gradually. Red shells are replaced by brown shells. This is part of the healing process. Shells begin to fall out on their own. Nevertheless, since everyone's recovery rate may be different from each other, the process of crusting and shells can be seen differently in everyone. When the shells gradually come to an end, the hair becomes accustomed to its new location and united. In the process, reddening of the hair bottoms may continue. If redness occurs intensely, you should consult your doctor.
FUE hair transplant before and after Turkey you can visit our website for photos.
Things to Consider Before Hair Transplant
• You should provide your doctor with information about your health history before the operation. The doctor should be informed about the drugs used regularly. If there is a drug that the person has to use continuously, such as blood pressure, heart and sugar, it should be mentioned to the doctor.
• Make sure that blood thinners are not used before hair transplant.
• Hair should be transplanted cleanly. You should not expose your hair to any chemicals such as hairspray on the day of hair transplant
• Protect the head area. Garments worn without contact with the head, such as shirts, should be preferred over the garments worn through the head.
• Food must be eaten before arrival.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant
• This is a type of operation where you do not need to stay in the hospital after the operation. One can return home after the operation. 48 hours after the procedure is the most critical time. The first two days are very important for the adaptation of the newly added hair to these areas.
• At the end of the procedure, make sure to lie in a slightly upright position to avoid damaging your hair.
• In case of pain or itching in the cultivated areas, be careful not to touch.
• After the hair transplant, be sure to apply what the doctor says without skipping.
Do Research About Hair Transplant
The photos before and after the hair transplant provide important clues as to whether the hair transplant was successful or not, and will be a guide for those considering hair transplant. The photos before and after hair transplant allow you to predict how you will look after hair transplant. When reviewing the improvement in photos, you should not forget that the healing processes may also be different, since everyone's metabolism is different.
If you want to get over the hair transplant process easily and safely, you can apply to our center. You can contact us for more information and appointment about hair transplant process. Before and after hair transplant pictures can be found on our website.