Before And After Hair Transplant
There are some points to be considered before and after hair transplant. The care of the doctor and the patient is very important for the smooth operation of the operation and the better recovery period. Hair transplant operations performed by a reliable clinic and a qualified physician are unlikely to meet unexpected results.
Hair Transplant Process
If the health status is suitable for hair transplant, hair transplant planning is done with a specialist doctor. The person's hair structure is analyzed. The size of the balding area and the amount of hair follicle to be transferred to this area are decided. The donor region is decided. Nape is generally preferred as donor site. The hair follicles on the neck are the most ideal ones for hair transplant. However, in some cases the hair structure or hair density on the back of the neck may not be native to transplant. In this case, other areas of the body can be used as donor sites.
Areas used as donor regions;
• Chest and
• The chin.
Operation is started with anesthesia. No pain is felt during the procedure. In the operation, first, the hair follicles in the donor area are collected. Small canals are opened in the balding areas for the placement of hair follicles. Hair roots are placed one by one in the opened canals. At the end of the operation, the donor area is bandaged and the transplanted areas are exposed.
Mild bleeding may occur after the operation. Then crusting begins. This is natural and you should not touch these shells. Improvements in crusting are usually seen at the end of day 3. After hair transplant operation, washing is gradually improved with crusting. Red shells are replaced by brown shells. This is part of the healing process. Shells begin to fall out on their own. However, since everyone's healing rate may be different from each other, the process of crusting and shells can be seen differently in everyone. When the shells gradually come to an end, the hair becomes accustomed to its new location and united. In the process, reddening of the hair bottoms may continue. If redness occurs intensely, you should consult your doctor.
Approximately 2 weeks after hair transplant, the so-called shock shedding phase is started. At this stage, the transplanted hair follicles are shed. This spill causes concern in some patients. Patients who are not familiar with shock shedding may think that hair transplant has failed. But there is no need to worry about this process. Shock shedding is part of the healing process after hair transplant. After the hair transplant, it takes about a year for the hair to become the last.
FUE hair transplant before and after Turkey you can visit our website for photos.
Things to Consider Before Hair Transplant
• You should provide your doctor with information about your health history before the operation. The doctor should be informed about the drugs used regularly. If there is a drug that the person has to use continuously, such as blood pressure, heart and sugar, it should be mentioned to the doctor.
• Make sure that blood thinners are not used before hair transplant.
• Hair should be transplanted cleanly. You should not expose your hair to any chemicals such as hairspray on the day of hair transplant
• Protect the head area. Garments worn without contact with the head, such as shirts, should be preferred over the garments worn through the head.
• Food must be eaten before arrival.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplant
This is a type of operation where you do not need to stay in the hospital after the operation. One can return home after the operation. 48 hours after the procedure is the most critical time. The first two days are very important for the adaptation of the newly added hair to these areas. After hair transplant, they need time to hold onto their new places. In the first days after hair transplant, the hair can break easily because they cannot hold on to their new places. Therefore, in order to obtain the desired results from hair transplant, there are some issues to be considered after hair transplant.
• At the end of the procedure, care should be taken to lie in a slightly upright position to avoid damaging your hair. The hair should not be rubbed against the pillow.
• In case of pain or itching in the cultivated areas, care should be taken not to touch it.
• The water should not be too hot or too cold when washing. In addition, water should not be too pressurized.
• Drying towels should be soft. The hair should not be dried hard.
• Avoid heavy sports.
• There should not be any movements that may cause sweating and should be avoided from very hot environments (Turkish bath, sauna, etc.).
• Do not go directly to the sun. A soft and loose hat should be preferred when going out.
• Smoking slows down the blood circulation and causes the newly transplanted hair to not feed enough. Therefore, smoking should be suspended for a while.
• Do not go outside the doctor's recommended products during washing or hair care. If a different product is to be used, consult a doctor first.
• After hair transplant, be sure to apply what the doctor says without skipping.
Do Research About Hair Transplant
The photos before and after the hair transplant provide important clues as to whether the hair transplant was successful or not, and will be a guide for those considering hair transplant. The photos before and after hair transplant allow you to predict how you will look after hair transplant. When reviewing the improvement in photos, you should not forget that the healing processes may also be different, since everyone's metabolism is different.
If you want to get over the hair transplant process easily and safely, you can apply to our center. You can contact us for more information and appointment about hair transplant process. Before and after hair transplant pictures can be found on our website.